Level Green Landscaping:
We are a growing company that’s looking for motivated individuals who value quality work and client relationships as much as we do. We love what we do, and we are looking for others who feel the same way.
Account managers are responsible for managing a portfolio of commercial landscape maintenance accounts.
Northern Virginia - accounts will primarily be in Tysons Corner, Arlington, and Alexandria.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all communication with the customer regarding landscape management and snow removal services
- Develop and maintain client relationships in order to retain our existing customers
- Ensure the branch can meet their financial goals by proactively selling enhancement proposals and following up on account receivables
- Perform weekly quality assessments and provide feedback and punch list items for operation managers
- Assist in estimating new landscape maintenance opportunities for the business development team
Why should you apply?
- Great starting pay
- Year-end profit-sharing bonus
- Commission on all ancillary enhancement sales
- Snow pay available during weekends and evenings
- Flexible work schedule and the ability to work remotely
- Company vehicle
- Company cell phone
- Company laptop and tablet
- Company credit card
- 401k match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Health and dental benefits
- Annual uniform allowance
- Strong commitment to quality and exceptional customer service
- Excellent time management and organizational skills under pressure
- Willingness to work as a team with a diverse group of landscape professionals
- Proficiency using with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize company provided software programs in order to perform administrative job functions on a day to day basis
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple landscape accounts for commercial customers and/or an equivalent number of years serving customers as the primary point of contact
- Knowledge relating to horticulture, plant identification, equipment operation, irrigation management, IPM, etc.
- Experience using Go iLawn, Accumatica, and/or Aspire.