As a Branch Manager at Level Green you will provide leadership, develop internal and external relationships, achieve growth goals, assure quality results for your clients, achieving profit goals for the company while constantly improving market share to insure successful operations of the branch.
The ideal candidate will need to have strong leadership abilities, have excellent customer service and communication skills along with good business insight. The Branch Manager will be responsible for the overall safety, growth, quality, efficiency, retention, culture, and the profitability of the branch.
- Lead a culture focused on safety, growth, quality, efficiency, and Doing the Right Thing.
- Provide vision and direction, ensuring all team members understand the branch’s goals and objectives.
- Drive customer satisfaction and retention by developing strong partnerships with the branch’s top customers.
- Continually develop and encourage a sales culture.
- Work with the business development team to develop growth strategy for your market by identifying key customer segments and individual prospects.
- Coach team members to provide excellent service and communication to all customers.
- Train and coach Operation Managers for continual improvement on safety, quality, and efficiencies.
- Build strong teams by developing and implementing personal growth plans for branch team members.
- Work with Account Managers and Operation Managers to identify property maintenance needs and enhancement opportunities.
- Participate in networking events to build and develop relationships with potential and existing customers.
- Review and manage branch budget, P&L performance, and overall financial health of the branch.
- Strong commitment to quality and exceptional customer service.
- Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills under pressure.
- Track record of successfully growing a business enterprise and achieving annual sales goals.
- Willingness to work as a team with a diverse group of landscape professionals.
- Proficiency using with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize company provided software programs to perform administrative job functions on a day to day basis.
- A working knowledge of business accounting and P&L statements is required, plus broad knowledge of horticulture, and landscape production.
- Four-year degree in horticulture/other related field, or equivalent landscaping experience, and 3-5 years of management work experience.
Besides the great team environment and the ability to work outside, we also have a strong benefits package for our team members:
- Competitive base salary
- Company based profit sharing program
- 401K match for all employees
- Company-provided vehicle, laptop, and credit card
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Educational Reimbursement
- Health and Dental Benefits
About Level Green Landscaping
We are a growing company that’s looking for driven people who value quality work and client relationships as much as we do. We love what we do, and we are looking for others who feel the same way.
Whether you're an industry veteran or just starting out, we're excited to offer you an opportunity to grow your own rewarding career (and we'll have some fun along the way!).