Successful Business Developers own their geographic territory. They generate new accounts through the Property Management/Facility Management industry by prospecting, networking, and cold calling. A track record of successfully selling a service to the world of Facility/Property Managers is a prerequisite. Our BD’s sell Landscape Management service contracts.
Candidates needs to be energetic, outgoing, proactive, able to work autonomously, creative and must detail when needed. They need outstanding organizational, selling and networking skills. Candidates will thrive in this role if… -they are sales professionals with a hunter mentality. This is not an Account Management or farmer type seller role. You must be skilled at generating your own leads through research, networking, cold calling and driving your territory.
- You are tenacious. Our sales cycle can be on the longer side, so you must be willing to work accounts until the client has a need.
- You enjoy building relationships and creating a bond and rapport with clients.
- You have killer time management skills. Business Development Managers enjoy a great sense of autonomy. In order to be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately (prospecting, networking, proposal development, following up, and closing).
- Exceptional customer service is what separates Level Green from other Landscape Maintenance providers. You must provide that high level of service to all prospects, and clients. You hold yourself to high standards. Our team members exhibit the highest level of professional standards.
- You have basic computer skills to learn and use industry tools and programs. You are proficient in the use of sales a CRM. You are flexible.
Successful Business Development Managers develop a sales plan for their territory and relentlessly pursue the targets within it. They know when and where to create business opportunities and understand the importance of attending and organizing networking events.
We recognize our most important asset are our team members.
Business Development Managers work closely with our operations teams in a team selling approach. We provide the opportunity to achieve success and excel within our continuously expanding company. We commit to team members who embrace our values and promote our reputation for excellence.
- A competitive salary plus commission, plus a company vehicle.
- A comprehensive benefits package including PTO, medical, and 401k.
- An engaging work life where a work life balance is encouraged.
- A fun, positive work environment.
- Growth opportunities. We are growing and you will grow with us if you prove to be a valuable member of our team.