Frustrated by your sales efforts being poorly executed after closing by your current company, and as a result under-compensating you, losing repeat sales and referrals?
Bring your talents as a sales hunter and relationship-builder with Facility & Property Management clients to a company where high standards for ongoing customer satisfaction is their primary growth driver ... and yours.
Level Green Landscaping is looking for a tenacious, future-thinking, charismatic individual to join our team as Business Development Manager in the Washington DC-Baltimore area. Commercial Landscape/Green Industry experience not required, but a track record of selling services to facilities managers of commercial property verticals is a must have.
- Creating and executing a strategic sales plan
- Network, build and maintain pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Developing winning proposals that tie directly to clients goals and objectives
- Ability to fearlessly close contracts.
Compensation and Benefits
Part of a supportive team that will exceed the expectations of your clients in executing your proposals!
Attractive base salary + commission
Company benefits (Health insurance, PTO, 401K, etc)
Only Apply If you will thrive in a high growth (2x+ in 5 years) privately owned company and possess our overriding core values:
1) High standards in "doing the right thing"
3) Taking Personal Ownership of Responsibilities.
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit, drive and ambition; ability to work as a team
- Consider yourself extroverted, intuitive, charismatic and a closer of new accounts
- Can provide references of 2+ years front line sales of commercial services to facility and property managers in the greater Baltimore/Washington DC market
- 4 years college degree or equivalent preferred
About Level Green Landscaping
Join Level Green Landscaping & the Green Industry! Our innovative and talented team is focused on doing the right thing every day to ensure our clients love us - as proven by our track record of 90-95% client retention since our start in 2002.