Commercial Landscape Estimator
We are looking to hire an experienced estimator to prepare commercial landscape and hardscape estimates and proposals. Must be proficient with take-off software and Microsoft Office,
As a commercial landscape estimator, you''d be performing the following tasks:
- Perform Detailed Quantity take-offs from plans including hardscapes and landscapes
- Review drawings, reports and perform site investigations, if necessary
- Prepare detailed Landscape construction estimates to compare to Contractor
- Verify pricing on materials, labor, and equipment
- Provide value engineering solutions
- Develop and maintain cordial relationships with customer accounts.
- Maintain an ongoing bid calendar, including tracking for addenda and updates, to ensure accurate estimating and to keep management aware of bid schedules and upcoming work
- Maintain CRM entries
- Minimum 2 Years of Landscape Construction field experience
- Review and understand plans/specifications
- Perform detailed plan take-offs
- Proficient with using Word, Excel,
Power Point, Outlook
- Must be able to multitask and handle working on multiple projects at one time
- Must be self-motivated, have a good work ethic, and be able to communicate clearly.
- Sales experience a plus
Computer efficiency (Microsoft Office and Bluebeam experience a plus)
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- And more!
About Level Green Landscaping
We are a growing company that’s looking for driven people who value quality work and client relationships as much as we do. We love what we do, and we are looking for others who feel the same way.
Whether you're an industry veteran or just starting out, we're excited to offer you an opportunity to grow your own rewarding career (and we'll have some fun along the way!).