Are you interested in joining a fast-growing business that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages progressive practices, and offers the opportunity to provide customized and exceptional client service? Level Green Landscape (LGL) is now hiring a Payroll Administrator in our Upper Marlboro office. The Payroll Administrator is responsible for the production of timely and accurate delivery of Level Greens biweekly payroll, as well as the day-to-day payroll operations. The Payroll Administrator supports the team with their extensive knowledge of federal, state, and local payroll laws and regulations to ensure compliance and risk aversion for the organization.
LGL is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping we offer a culture that focuses on the open exchanging of ideas, community partnership, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services. we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the Mid Atlantic United States. To learn more, please visit our website: https://www.levelgreenlandscaping.com/.
What You’ll Do:
- Review, manage and process bi-weekly payroll
- Develop and produce internal and external payroll reporting, as required for management reporting and compliance requirements
- Collaborate with Managers to provide, process and assists with required administrative tasks, payroll updates, monthly statements, employee information/documents and data to support various audits and tax filings, as needed
- Assist in testing, and implementation of any system enhancements, upgrades and with other duties as assigned
- Maintain file management systems, human resources paperwork, and payroll records to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal law
- Manage the preparation of annual W-2 and related tax filings, as well as any other regulatory requirements
- Serve as payroll liaison across company to answer timekeeping/payroll-related questions, suggest enhancements, and resolve any issues
- Stay abreast of current legislation and market trends affecting payroll and make recommendations accordingly
- Translate verbally and through written communication with Spanish speaking individuals and employees
What We’re Seeking:
- Outstanding presentation, time management and computer skills
- Comprehensive knowledge in payroll programs and Excel spreadsheets is required
- Bilingual Spanish and English is mandatory
- Ideal candidates will be able to excel within a team building atmosphere and play a supportive role.
- 2+ years of payroll processing experience
- Writing proficiency and creativity
- Robust interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Perform tasks with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be diligent and highly detail-oriented in all phases of payroll applications with a primary focus on priorities and deadlines
What We Offer:
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job-specific equipment and safety gear provided.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Group health plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement