The truck technician is responsible for providing expert level diagnosis, troubleshooting, repair and able to perform PM maintenance to various types of trucks in our fleet.
- Performs repairs to electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Disassembles, inspects and determines parts needed and reassembles to factory specifications.
- Interprets and utilizes information from operating, maintenance and service manuals, as well as utilizing computer diagnostics.
- Interacts with field and office personnel to answers repair-related questions as required.
- Performs various other duties as assigned.
Equipment in Our Fleet:
Toyota Prius Car, Toyota Tacoma Truck, Ford F-Series Trucks, Isuzu Trucks.
- High School diploma required.
- Previous experience with heavy equipment, troubleshooting and diagnosing mechanical repairs a plus.
- Must have thorough knowledge of engines, transmissions, electrical and other related components to analyze high level problems quickly and make needed repairs.
- Must have computer knowledge.
- Must be well organized and be able to work independently.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, be willing to travel and work additional hours as required by job customer demand.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Voluntary Long Term Disability
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $26.00 /hour
- Heavy equipment mechanic: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Monday to Friday normally
- Hours may vary during snow season