Level Green Landscaping:
We are a growing company that is looking for motivated individuals who value quality work and client relationships as much as we do.
We love what we do, and we are looking for others who feel the same way.
Enhancement Managers are responsible for providing quality installation and enhancement services safely and efficiently. Enhancement Managers also work in collaboration with Account Managers to ensure we are exceeding client expectations.
*Please note we are only accepting applications with work experience directly relating to landscape installation, equipment operation, irrigation installation, construction work, etc.
Location: direct report daily at 6:15AM to Upper Marlboro, MD office
- Hire, train, and oversee a team of supervisors by providing day-to-day operational plans and scheduling
- Coordinate all materials, people, equipment, and subcontractors required to produce the work being sold (landscape and snow related projects)
- Inspect properties and their corresponding projects prior to scheduling work to fully understand and overcome all challenges in advance
- Regularly update and maintain all required administrative tracking systems- i.e. time approval, work ticket completion, flower orders, schedule, etc.
- Provide up-to-date pricing catalogs for Account Managers
- Create and process purchase orders weekly
- Ensure jobs are produced safely and efficiently within the provided metrics
- Perform hands-on field operations with crews to meet deadlines- as needed
- Ensure all trucks, equipment, and small tools are properly maintained and inventoried
- Work with Branch Manager to identify appropriate staffing needs seasonally
- Opening and closing office duties on a rotational basis
Why should you apply?
- Great starting pay
- Year-end profit-sharing bonus
- Snow pay available during weekends and evenings
- Company vehicle
- Company cell phone
- Company laptop
- Company credit card
- 401k match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Health and dental benefits
- Annual uniform allowance
- Strong commitment to quality and exceptional customer service
- Excellent time management and organizational skills under pressure
- Willingness to work as a team with a diverse group of landscape professionals
- Proficiency using with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize company provided software programs to perform administrative job functions on a day to day basis
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple landscape installations for commercial customers