Are you interested in joining a fast-growing business that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages progressive practices, and offers the opportunity to provide customized and exceptional client service? Level Green Landscape (LGL) is now hiring an Enhancements Supervisor.
As an Enhancements Supervisor you are responsible for providing quality installation and enhancement services safely and efficiently, you will be directly supervising a crew while on the job site and ensuring the crew works safely and efficiently while delivering quality jobs on time.
This position is responsible for developing and training crewmembers, assigning, and directing work, managing small and large softscape and hardscape landscape installation projects, tactical objectives related to installing trees, shrubs perennials, annuals pruning, or removing plants, trees, shrubs, and/or ground cover, and proper mulching techniques (e.g., around annuals, perennials, woody ornamentals, and trees); knowledge in hardscape installation practices such as pavers and retaining walls, can read landscape plans, reads work orders; performs pre- and ongoing job site inspections,. Ability to operate equipment skid as wheel loaders, skid steers and other landscape equipment.
LGL is dedicated to excellence, offering a culture that focuses on the open exchange of ideas, community partnership, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services. We offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the Mid Atlantic United States. To learn more, please visit our website: https://www.levelgreenlandscaping.com/.
What you’ll do
- Dependable; consistently arrives to work on time, responds to management direction and commits to the required hours for job completion that will vary based on weather/season.
- Performs all job-related tasks safely and efficiently and uses all tools and equipment in accordance with company safety policy.
- Able to run equipment (skid steer, excavator, backhoe, etc.)
- Able to read landscape drawings.
- Follows installation instructions and plans with the Operations Manager.
- Assists in loading and unloading equipment, tools, and supplies on truck.
- Assists in keeping job site, vehicles, trailers, and offices safe, clean and organized.
- Complies with all company policies, procedures, and safety requirements, especially in the handling of equipment.
- Works to assure quality and timely completion of all tasks assigned.
- Participates in training programs as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Communicate production goals with crew members.
- Track and record all job expenses, including materials and labor.
- Assists Operations Manager in removing any roadblocks in successful completion of the project i.e., materials, sub-contractors, clients.
- Assist Operation Manager with management of sub-contractors as needed.
- Solves technical issues on as-built projects.
- Conduct regular job site inspections.
- Ensure all work and materials comply with specifications.
- Understands the relationship between job quality and customer service, satisfaction, and retention.
- Provides excellent, accurate, complete, and timely service to clients, vendors, and company staff.
What We’re Seeking:
- Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively.
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment.
- Ability to Engage and Motivate Others.
- Ability to train others and exercise leadership skills.
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills and Attention to Detail.
- Minimum one year experience in landscaping and/or grounds maintenance preferred.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English; bilingual in Spanish, very valuable, but not required.
- Strong commitment to quality and exceptional customer service
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple landscape installations for commercial customers.
- Knowledge of horticultural and Landscape Installation
- Knowledge of construction site policies and procedures
- Previous hardscape experience, ICPI certification would be beneficial.
- Demonstrates dependability; consistently at work and on time, responds to management direction and commits to the required hours for job completion that will vary based on weather/season.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to solve conflict while keeping emotions under control.
What We Offer: *
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job-specific equipment and safety gear provided.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Group health plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Profit sharing